UK Stroke Forum 2019
UK Stroke Forum is the UK’s largest multidisciplinary conference for stroke care professionals.
The 14th edition will take place on the 3-5 December 2019 at The International Centre in Telford/England.
- Vision along the pathway.
- Inflammation and stroke: from bench to bedside.
- Emergency response and pre-hospital.
- A rush of blood to the head: an update on intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Selection and management of hyperacute recanalization therapy: time to wake up!
- Sensory impairments, their effect and treatment.
- Spasticity management.
- Management and screening of atrial fibrillation.
- Cognition- from assessment to management.
- Caring for carers.
- Reading more into aphasia.
- Engagement in valued activities (occupations) after stroke.