UK stroke Forum Conference 4th-6th December 2012
The UK Stroke Forum conference is the largest UK multidisciplinary stroke conference of the year, bringing together around 1,500 healthcare professionals involved in stroke care and research.
Conference dates are 4 to 6 December 2012 at the Harrogate International Centre.
The UK Stroke Forum offers healthcare professionals and all those with an interest in stroke the opportunity to:
- Attend the largest UK multidisciplinary stroke conference of the year
- Gain relevant accredited professional training
- Learn about the latest research and developments
- Learn about the latest findings, products and services from the industry
- Networking and share ideas and expertise
- Four training day streams for delegates to choose from
- A variety of multidisciplinary parallel sessions and workshops showcasing the latest developments in research and stroke care
- A broad range of quality national and international speakers
- An opportunity to hear stroke survivors talk about their experiences
- Over 50 exhibition and charity stands
The Ideas Fair is the part of the UKSF conference where innovation, creativity and new development are showcased and celebrated. The Ideas Fair consists of a number of stands at the UKSF exhibition, and are awarded free of charge to applicants demonstrating the required qualities. It is designed to be an interactive display area where delegates can take part in demonstrations or be shown presentations of the innovation on display.
Applications are welcomed from individuals or teams who are working on, for example, innovative technology applications, service innovations or other developments within the field of stroke.